Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First Day

Today was my first real day of clean eating!

I did pretty good, if I do say so myself.



Breakfast

-Natural Nut Granola

- 1/2 Handful Dried Cranberries

- Skim Milk

- Banana



This was really tasty and kept me pretty full until snack time.



Lunch

- Homemade Tatziki Dip (Thick)

- 2 Rye Crisps

- Raspberries



Lunch was small, but yummy! The tatziki was made with cucumber, mint & yogurt. I like it really thick with more cucumber than yogurt. The fresh raspberries were yum!!



Dinner

- Pineapple Lime Brown Rice with Scallions

- Broiled Tilapia

- Steamed Broccoli with Lime


(Bad picture...sorry!)



Everything was really fresh tasting and full of flavor. My 4 year old,Ryan, cleaned his plate, asked for more and said it was the best dinner I've ever made! Wow!

I have almost half a pineapple left, so I'm sure we'll pack that for lunch tomorrow. With what else? I have no idea, yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment